Center for Information and Communication Studies supports many different types of research studies and uses various research methods and technologies to support our research. Below is a list of some of the research skills and capabilities offered by CICS.
- Architecture Design and Analysis
- Database Design Encryption
- Java Programming
- Lifecycle Documentation and Support
- Network Design
- Multilevel Secure Network Support
- Online Database Searching
- Software Development
- Usability Testing
- Web-based Software
- Development & Systems Engineering
To request a copy of the current Capabilites Statement and learn more about how CICS can help your organization, please contact Dr. Suzie Allard.